Tuesday 14 July 2015

Life update!

Hello fellow bloggers!

Sorry I have been incredibly rubbish at blogging since January! (Shame on me)

It has been mad crazy in the Nash household adjusting to mummy life! Yes the little monkey finally appeared after being over due by 12 days! Our beautoful Isla is now 10 weeks old and has grown up so fast already. She is now in between 0-3/3-6month clothes although its probably because she has been sleeping through the night since 5 weeks old!! She is extremely smiley, cheeky and certainly has us all wrapped around her little finger already.

Wedding plans are full steam ahead now Isla has arrived which involves wedding dress shopping every week dragging my poor mum along with me! I just cannot wait until June 2016 arrives which I am very sure will fly by.

I am hoping to blog at least once a week but you will have to bare with me while I get back into the swing of things!

What's new with you guys? Anyones blogs or youtube channels catching your eye recently? I would love to hear from you all! Find me on:
Twitter - @melrawlings93
Facebook - https://m.facebook.com/melbitznbobz

Ciao for now :)! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment