Friday 25 July 2014

21st birthday

So I am now officially an adult! 21 years young and I got spoilt rotten by all my family, friends and my boyfriend. I got so many lovely gifts which I was very overwhelmed by. Aj spoilt me so much I couldn't believe it so now I have my own beautiful pair of ghd's and I'm getting treated to a Swedish body massage too!

I had family come down from Somerset to spend time with me and we had a delightful meal at Padbrook Park Hotel it was so scrummy! Growing up around Padbrook certainly had it's benefits this year. We were treated to champagne, wine, a huge cake and the honeymoon sweet with probably the best bath I have ever experienced! 

It's been an extremely hectic week we have moved to a new house to then find our dream home in Devon so we have lots of paper work to fill out and then we are putting a deposit down today. So only a few more weeks and then it will be another hectic time of moving once again but hopefully it will be the last time for a very long time! 

It's just a short post today so I thought I would give you a few pictures to look at as well from my birthday!

Ciao for now!
Mel xox


Possibly the most prettiest things ive ever set eyes on!





My beautiful flowers from Aj!


Even suprised with lots more balloons!





Yep I love Disney 

No comments:

Post a Comment